Thursday, September 19, 2013

Close to the End of the First part of the Journey


This will be short but hopefully sweet. But first I find that this journey has become a sacred trek to find my voice hidden all these years by the ones in my head from family, friends and teachers. And my own need to close out the hurts that I felt I might do to to others while doing what I hoped was right for me. Little did I know that hardening my heart against that pain would close me off from feeling love. But I’m actively seeking to mend.
We are safe in Green Turtle Bay Marina, ready to cross the channel to the Tennessee River. Really are there any green turtles? I don’t think so, but we have seen small river turtles. We are so enjoying the Cumberland River. The Tennessee is supposed to be even more lovely. While we are happy to be doing this journey we so long to sail. But this gives us a chance to become one with Night Music.
Welcome to baby girl Clark, who arrived Tuesday, September 17th. YeeeHaw!





 scenes along the river from Clarksville to Dover Island where we anchored for the night

No comments: